Since its inception the goal for Accurate Disbursing has been to provide superior nationwide online disbursing services for lenders and developers and all of their construction partners.
Accurate Disbursing has now disbursed on commercial and residential construction in over 28 states for over 85 financial institutions across the US.
Whether you are the general contractor, builder, construction lender or borrower, Accurate Disbursing is your construction disbursing resource. Handling residential, subdivision development and commercial projects, Accurate Disbursing protects your interest through each stage of the construction process.
Our complete disbursing services include:
- Password protected - browser based - online access to all disbursing information 24/7 all construction partners (lenders, contactors, borrower/owners)
- Line item budgets
- Amounts disbursed by line item
- Balance per line item
- Overall project completion percentage
- Monthly on-site inspections for commercial projects
- Bi-monthly on-site inspections for residential projects
- Dated inspection pictures on each inspection
- Printable Inspection reports
- Four additional printable report formats (Project Payments, Project Summary, Project Statement, Project Categories)
- Monthly draws on commercial projects
- Bi-monthly draws on residential
- Additional draws as needed for deposits and project advancement
- Lien waiver and material waiver collection and review
All parties to the construction project have differing interests and expectations. The builder/general contractor wants a disbursing company that understands the needs of the local market. The construction lender needs a disbursing company that will oversee the construction loan and insure that funds are disbursed in accordance with project requirements. The owner/borrower wants to be kept apprised of the construction progress and make sure that the construction loan funds are being drawn as needed, to minimize interest expenses. Accurate Disbursing understands the interests of all the parties to the construction project, and with our innovative web-based system and experienced staff we can handle any project - large or small. Our goal is to exceed your expectations!
Disbursa provides lenders, general contractors, builders, and owner/borrowers with password-protected access to real-time information on every project. Disbursa empowers our customers, with a fully accessible web-based disbursing system. Among other features, the system includes on-line access to information on the project, digital photographs posted after every inspection, project summaries and project statements available with just a click of a mouse, and automatic computation of draws to avoid costly calculation errors. Disbursa can also be tailored to meet specific project needs. Disbursa connects the funding sources of the construction projects with the users of those constructions funds so that all relevant parties are aware of the status of the construction and the sources and uses of the funds. Call for a live demonstration today.
How do I get started?
The following information is needed to begin your project:
- Address of Property
- Legal Description of Property (if different)
- Owner of Property
- Loan Officer
- Loan Amount
- Construction Contract
- Net Proceeds of the Loan Available to Disburse
- Equity Required For Construction
- General Contractor
- Cost Breakdown - Budget by Category
- Architectural Plans/Surveys
- Signed Construction Disbursing Agreement
We strive every day to present the highest level of service for our lending and contracting partners and to consistently deliver best practices in all of our title and disbursing endeavors.
131 Prospect Ave., Suite A
St. Louis, MO 63122